Terichmir View Hotel Hiring
Accountant (QuickBooks Specialist)
Accountant (QuickBooks specialists) are individuals who are experts in using the QuickBooks accounting software program. As bookkeepers, they might use QuickBooks to manage an organization’s general ledger, including all transactions, debits, and credits. They also prepare financial reports for company leaders, and they may handle payroll as well. QuickBooks is also useful in a job as an accountant. They perform a wide range of finance-related duties for organizations and/or individuals. For example, they may use QuickBooks to help them evaluate the legality of financial documents and organize financial records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Providing direction to the night audit team to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Reviewing all ledger details, guest ledger, and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting
- Review the postings, payments, and revenue and guest balance reports daily.
- Bills A/R accounts daily and send the same to guests along with the supporting bills and statements.
- Follow up on any accounts within 3 days to ensure the customer has received the invoice and does not have any questions.
- Review the Accounts Receivable (A/R) Ageing reports daily.
- Follow up 30 days after the initial billing if payment has not been received.
- Accountancy skills, ideally homed in a hospitality environment
- Quick book, IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerized systems
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
Must have good writing and communications skills besides a strong aptitude with customer relationships in a business environment.
Candidates having proven negotiations skills will be preferred and must be able to work under pressure.
People having a friendly attitude and those with ability to work in diverse teams will be preferred. Ideal candidate will be a team player and have a proven track record of working in diverse teams.
Candidates must be able to do multitasking whenever required by the management and must provide at least three professional references.
Must have working understanding / knowledge of Social Media marketing. First-hand experience of working with Tour Operations and Hotel Management shall be preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting
Must have at least 5 years practical experience in Tour Package Costing preferably in a Tour Operations Company /OR Hotel.
Interested candidate should be sentCVs by email to email@example.com with clearly mentioning position in the subject the last date of submission June 16, 2022.