University of Chitral
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL(RFP)
Hiring of Consultancy Services for Planning, Design and Construction Phase
The Government of Pakistan through Higher Education Commission, Islamabad has approved a project titled as “Establishment of the University of Chitral (Phase-I)”. In this regard sound proposal from PEC/PCATP registered Consulting firms for provision of Architectural /Structural Designs and detailed construction supervision on following terms/conditions.
- A firm/Joint Venture will be selected for service under Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS)under the procedure/criteria described in the RFP’s documents.
- Interested Firms/JV are requested to submit a comprehensive Technical and Financial Proposals in English (Original & one Copy)in separate sealed envelopes,for the services required under RFPs/Terms of Reference (TORs).
- RFP’s Documents/TORs are available in the office of the undersigned and can be obtained on any working day during office hours at cash payment of Rs.5000/- (Non-refundable).The same can be downloaded from the website of the PPRA website ppra.org.pk and University of Chitral www.uoch.edu.pk/tender-documentsand submitted along with demand draft for Rs.5000/- in the name of Project Director Establishment of the University of Chitral Phase-I. The RFP(s) received after the given date/time will not be entertained.
- The proposal will be evaluated using Single Stage Two Envelopes procedure. Both proposals (contained in separate envelope) clearly marked as TECHNICAL PROPOSAL and FINANCIAL PROPOSAL shall be placed in one big sealed envelope.
- Rules 37(A) reproduced below necessitate that registration of bidders with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority is mandatory. All bidders are required to be registered with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority, established under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Finance Act 2013 (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa XXI of 2013 for works consulting and non-consulting services as listed in schedule-II of the Act ibid.
- The RFP(s) must reach at the office of the undersigned latest by30-12-2020 upto 1:00 PMthrough registered courier, wherein, the Technical Proposals will be opened on the same day at 02:00PM. The Technical Proposal will be publicly opened in the office of the Project Director Establishment of the University of Chitral, Phase-I in the presence of the bidders/their authorized representatives.
- The University of Chitral reserves the right to reject any or all bids or proposals in accordance with the rules in vogue.
Establishment of University of Chitral (Phase-I)
Ph:0943-415001, Fax: 0943-415002